Friday, September 01, 2006

If I was King....

I was having a conversation at work today which degenerated into 'If I was in charge.....' rant by one of my friends. Whilst it was a fun insight into his mind, it got me thinking what would you do if you were King (or Queen)......

Here are my 5 things I would do if I was King:

  1. I would scrap Mondays, they don't do anything worthwhile and just get in the way;
  2. The second one was tough, it was a toss up between 'Burberry' and 'Corrie', but Corrie won and will be banned wherever I hold sway (no more naff northern soaps - although Mrs LiS could be upset with me for this);
  3. I would instigate a National Day of Starwars appreciation, where the films would be watched and people could dress up as Darth Vader or be an Ewok without fear of mockery;
  4. Foreign Policy would involve world affairs disputes to be solved with a multi-player game of Buzz;
  5. I would give all hard working Computer techies a modest but fair pay increase - they need some love too
So what would you do if you were King or Queen? Answers on a comment please

......wanders off to avoid Mrs LiS spotting No.2 and making my kingdom a place of misery and woe.....

LiS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quiffy used to have a "list"! I wonder if he has kept it up to date?

Unknown said...

Oh yes - the infamous 'list'

I bet he has added to it!

Quiffy???