Thursday, September 21, 2006

Scissors, Paper, Stone

I was just looking at some posts by other bloggers that I know when I stumbled over this one from my good friend 'Boost'.

Its brilliant to find that someone has going to the trouble of detailing the complex strategies of this noble game.
Some people think that chess is a difficult but the sheer nerves and anticipation that are required in a game of 'Scissors, Paper, Stone' puts it into a league of its own.


Mrs LiS and I often use this highly decisive method to determine who does those vital chores like pouring the tea or getting the remote control.
However, I must confess that I often find myself on the losing side - I think Mrs LiS must have some sixth sense, or she is just better than me.

Maybe I need to get Boost to send me a copy of this book over from Canada.

.....wanders off to practice in front of a mirror......


"stone!"

LiS




No comments: