Sunday, March 11, 2007

Doodles....from a galaxy far, far away......

..... I tend to be a bit of a manic doodler when I'm a pondering the questions of the universe (or work) and while usually I end up with non-recognisable shapes on my pad (amongst actual notes that maybe useful) when I looked at my pad this week I found that my sub-conscious had been hard at work!

I think I have discovered a new art form move over Stick-men, I have developed Stick-Starwars-Vehicles!!!

I have managed using the medium of sticks and circles to depict some well-known ships:
X-Wing

B-Wing

The Death Star

Star Destroyer

Tie-Fighter

And Darth-Vader Advanced Tie!


Mrs LiS thinks that I need to work harder to ensure that I can afford all the therapy I need!

.....wanders off to see if my doodles can be interpreted.....

LiS

No comments: